maandag 28 mei 2012

hip 2 be square

With this card i would like to join the challenge at magnolia stamp lovers. The challenge is: hip 2 be square. Only use squares, no rectangles, or circles. On my card i used 6 squares, 4 of them are my minds eye "follow your heart" double sided paper. 2 of them are kraft. The magnolia "kiss me i am a prince" stamp is stamped with versamark ink om aquarel paper and colored with aquamarkers and a waterbrush. The wings are with a touch of stickles diamond. I also used a white flower with stickles, in the middle a button of MME follow your heart and white floss. I enjoyed playing with you. And would love to receive any comments.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Wat fijn dat je de moeite neemt om een bericht achter te laten.
daar ben ik erg blij mee, liefs Leonibg.