maandag 28 mei 2012

fruity gingham with pocket

For this card i used limegreen cardstock and two different double sided papers from Jillebean soup "Watermelon gazpacho soup". One of them is yellow giongham and the other one with watermelons so i can participate with two challenges. The size of the basic card is 6*12 inch, folded in two and glued on the right and left side to create a big library pocket. On top i punched out a circle. I used a border punch from Martha stewart and handstiched one of the scalloped dots. [sorry for my english, i am dutch]. For the inside i used the same paper, my crop a dile to create a hole for the gingham ribbon. I colored my magnolia with aquamarkers and waterbrush on aquarelpaper. I put this paper in the middle of my punch to create an oval with bows. The stickers are from jilleabean soup. The words are from American crafts rubons. I spent about three hours to make this card. I want to join: Challenge no. 158 of just magnolia, use gingham. Challenge no. 51 from Tomic, use fruit and a pocket. I would really like to receive comments.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een heerlijk kaartje weer Leoni, leuk deze gezellige zomerse kleurtjes!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi sweetie I love the colours on this one so sweet, thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week huggles pops x x x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Wat fijn dat je de moeite neemt om een bericht achter te laten.
daar ben ik erg blij mee, liefs Leonibg.