zondag 6 november 2011

Just magnolia monthly challenge #131

I would like to join the Just Magnolia challenge #131.
Special Monthly Challenge which means the theme is "ANYTHING GOES". We have added the option of "PEARLS AND LACE" if you would like.

I wanted to make a larger project today, because I had no appointments and the whole day off. I made a home deco project. Now i am finished my daughter wants it to hang on her wall in her bedroom.

The base of my project is an 6 inch scalloped circle from twig. Beautiful glittered of itself! I used a lot of flowers. One of the flowers has pearls. On one of the others i added a shine through button and pearly sticks (stamper in dutch?!) attached with blue scrappers floss. Through white lace i twisted a small blue ribbon. On top of that blue ribbon i glued a star button with floss.
The warm wishes and snowflake label comes out of my chrismas stack of last year.


Under the twig circle i glued doilies i would normally use under my glasses. The dotted designpaper is "enchanted from dear lizzy". The skating tilda is from the 2011 christmas collection, the other one is an oldie. My hanger can be attached with the ribbon and lace.

I colored my stamps with the aqua markers and a water brush. I stamped on aquarel paper 300 g.

I would love to receive any comments or tips!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a beautiful card!
    An adorable image and lovely colors.
    Thanks for joining us this week at JM/HS.
    Anne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That's fantastic! I love the colours and details and the design is gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Marina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Wat fijn dat je de moeite neemt om een bericht achter te laten.
daar ben ik erg blij mee, liefs Leonibg.