donderdag 26 juli 2012

bird house magnolia

What fun I had making this wooden bird house.
The house itself is bought at SBN. (Brand is Kars in the Netherlands).
I pimped it with wallpaper from pip studio combined with lovely 6 inch petite papers.
I made the roof with 2 different design papers and a martha stewart pons.
I used a lot of stamps, spring 2012 on the front.
Beautiful butterfly Tilda and the owl and a fence and another butterfly tilda.
And the i like to call: kiss me i am a prince stamp.
I am sorry i do not know all the official stamp names.

I colored with copics. The numbers I used are: r000, r00, r02 and r20. b000,b00 and b02y06, y38, y02 and y17.r05, rv04, yg23, g14, e74, e57, e33 and finally e43.
I use memento ink and blending paper form Nicole Verkooijen.

I used tacky glue, and 3d tape, a white ribbon with little balls hanging, diamond stickles, a little "knijpertje" to fasten the owl.

With this project I want to join the challenges:
anything but a square at Magnolia licious highlites
inspiration photo with pastels and little princesses at Magnolia licious.

I really love to receive any comments.
Thank You for watching!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Wat fijn dat je de moeite neemt om een bericht achter te laten.
daar ben ik erg blij mee, liefs Leonibg.